26 July 2009

Sunday Salon: 26 July 2009

I noticed there quite a few new people posting in the Sunday Salon last week. That was good to see. Book blogging is certainly alive and well.
Have you come across Book Blogger Appreciation Week? Click on the logo to find out more.



For me this was a big week because on the 23rd of each month I host the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge Blog Carnival. This week was the 7th edition of the carnival.

I seem to have made a lot of posts this week. Lots of "challenges" that I am part of needed doing. I also made a decision this week to re-publish some reviews I've published over the last 3 years on another site.

This week's posts:
Breaking News:
What I'm reading:
  • now - SHADOWS STILL REMAIN - Peter de Jonge
  • then - FROM DOON WITH DEATH - Ruth Rendell
  • in the car - LUCIFER'S SHADOW, David Hewson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin