25 October 2009

Sunday Salon - 25 October 2009

Before I began blogging I had no idea what an interesting world blogland really is. Just the concept of the Sunday Salon, potentially 472 bloggers writing to tell each other what they've been up to is mind boggling.


Be part of my blog this week
  • When is your favourite reading time?
    When and where really. When do you do most like to read? Do you have a favourite place? Leave a comment.
  • Join the Alphabet in Crime Fiction Community Meme. Tomorrow my blog will feature the invitation for the letter D. Today see the contributions for the letter C. Another way to get people to visit your blog, and also to meet some new crime fiction bloggers.
  • This week I'll also be publishing the latest mini-reviews. If you like the idea try your hand at a mini-review: this is a great way to introduce people to your blog. I don't restrict entrants to crime fiction. I collect the reviews via a Google Doc, and then will feature them towards the end of the month.
  • Don't forget I'm constantly collecting material for the Agatha Christie Blog Carnival. Join the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge- a bunch of us are working our way through Agatha Christie novels. I'm reading them in publication order, but not everyone is. Learn what the challenge is about, or simply join it.
Last week's posts:
New widget on to check.
Through Jennifer who recently joined the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge and commented on my blog , I found a counter at NANoWriMo that gives me a button showing my progress on reading the Agatha Christie books. You can see it running in the right hand column.

Other features to check on my blog. (Widgets you might like to add on yours).
News & Headlines
Fair Dinkum Book Reviews
Currently reading
  • now - ANOTHER THING TO FALL, Laura Lippman.
  • audio (in the car) - THE KILL CALL, Stephen Booth.
  • on line - THE DOG WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD, Alexander McCall Smith chapt 26.
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin