3 January 2010

Sunday Salon: 3 January 2010 - just a quickie

I noticed this morning that the Sunday Salon now has nearly 500 members.
I must say I've given up trying to visit them all, but I do read the posts in my RSS reader with interest and occasionally leave my seat to tap someone on the shoulder and comment.

Just before the end of 2009 I reached my 1,000th blog post milestone.

I hope you've had a good start to the New Year.
Mine has begun well with a book that I gave my maximum rating to.

If you ever read any crime fiction, drop into my blog and tell me what your top 10 crime fiction reads in 2009 were. Doesn't matter if you don't have 10. I'm creating a list and would love to have your contribution. This link : Best Crime Fiction Reads for 2009. will take you to the post where you can leave a comment.

You might be interested in checking out my Challenges for me in 2010 post to see if any of the challenges I've joined are of interest to you.

Posted in the last 7 days:
Currently reading:
  • now - SKELETON HILL, Peter Lovesey
  • audio (in the car) - THE DEVIL'S PEAK, Deon Myer
Headlines & News:

1 comment:

Book Dilettante said...

Glad to find your post. i review crime fiction as well and just joined The Sunday Salon. Hope you'll visit me at Book Dilettante.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin