27 February 2011

Sunday Salon: 27 Feb 2010: New Zealand fundraiser


Good morning fellow Sunday Saloners

Life got in the way last Sunday and I didn't get to write a Sunday Salon post or visit yours.
My apologies.

Today I'd like to alert you to a fundraiser

Margot at Confessions of  a Mystery Novelist is organising a charity raffle Do the Write Thing to raise money for Christchurch, New Zealand earthquake relief.

She is asking authors to donate novels to the raffle and then will invite people to participate in a raffle for packages of novels by donating to the New Zealand Red Cross.

Check Margot's blog post for details of how to participate.


A couple of days ago I paid fees and accommodation to attend CrimeFest in Bristol in May.
Will I see you there?


During the past week I've hosted a couple of Blog Carnivals


Coming up this week:
Tomorrow Crime Fiction Alphabet moves on to the letter H

Do you read or write blog post reviews about Australian crime fiction?
Caught up with Fair Dinkum Crime yet?


My posts for the last 2 weeks
Headlines & News

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - Many thanks for helping me spread the word about Do the Write Thing. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin